A mentor relationship is simply when someone walks alongside you and helps you move closer to Christ.
How Do I Know I Need a Mentor?
I want to…
- Close the gap in understanding and applying Scripture.
- Develop an intentional plan for growing in Christlikeness.
- Activate my prayer life.
- Discover God’s presence in your life.
- Develop a viable spiritual discipline or practice.
- Appreciate and accept accountability.
What can I expect?
Information, experience, and wisdom from a mentor who’s already been there and done that—generally from someone who’s older to someone who’s younger.
Find a Mentor